: 10 Mistakes that Most People Make
Whether you are preparing for the very special day of a friend or relative, choosing the right hat to fit your dress can be tricky. Your dress code will greatly depend on the theme and location of the wedding. In this article, you will learn the best tricks to help you choose the right wedding hat to make your bright on the special event.
How to Choose the Right Hat for the Wedding?
1. As there are several types of hat that you can wear for the wedding, you will sure find quite a hard time choosing the right one for you. Well, the very first thing you need to do is to look for a hat that will compliment your whole look. So, it is recommended for you to decide first on your outfit. When you already have your outfit, then start looking for the hat that will suit it best. Some of the things you need to check when choosing a hat is the size, color and proportion for your attire. You can take the outfit with you when choosing your hat.
2. You don’t just pick a wedding hat that you think is good for you. You need to consider the silhouette and be sure that its size is appropriate. It is very important to take note that no matter how elegant the hat is, it won’t look good on you when it does not balance and compliment your overall look. For instance, you can pair your old-fashioned skirt with wide-brimmed wedding hat. Or, you can choose a cocktail hat for a structured look.
3. The shape of your face will also help you determine the right hat. No matter how expensive you hat is, it won’t compliment your look when it does not fit your face shape. So, when you have a round shape of your face, then choose an angular hat. Or, an angular face can be best with a soft trim rounded hat.
4. It is wrong to think that the color of the hat you choose should be similar with the color of your outfit. You can actually choose another color as long as it fits well with your outfit. Pulling your look together with different colors can be a great idea.
5. It is very important to understand that the style of your hair helps your hat to show its full potential. So, make sure to have your hair neatly styled. It would be best to keep it away from your face. And, do not wear sunglasses when using your wedding hat.
So, these are the different things that you need to consider when choosing a hat for wedding. Of course, be sure to pick the one with quality at a reasonable price. There are sure plenty of options available for you in different shops. Just always bear in mind that your choice of wedding hat can either make or break your entire outfit. So, start shopping for your hat wisely.